Our Shamrock is 31’ in length and has a whopping 11’4″ beam. Due to their layout and ride, these boats are often referred to as “battle wagons”. She is powered by twin 315 horsepower Cummins diesels that enable us to cruise at speeds of 20 to 25 knots.
Current Addiction‘s hard top provides shade on hot, sunny days, and shelter from precipitation when needed. A custom canvas enclosure with large, clear panel windows gives additional protection from the elements and wind when necessary. With the space she provides, we take charters of up to 6 guests on our Shamrock.
Some of her equipment includes:
- Full head (bathroom)
- Dual helm stations; 1 in the pilothouse, the other on the tower
- 2 VHF radios
- 2 multi-function displays on the lower bridge deck, and 1 on the tower providing sonar, radar and GPS chart-plotting
- Large bait livewell
- Remote control spotlight
- LED interior and underwater lighting
- Large cooler for drinks and food
- Large fish boxes for our catch
- Stereo system